Creating a saved list of companies in Databook allows you to see:
- A customized news feed that brings together news about all the companies in your saved list
- Bespoke insights comparing performance across the companies in your saved list
To edit a saved list:
- Tap the search icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Choose 'View or edit your saved lists of companies' at the bottom of the Search screen.
- Then tap on the cog icon next to the name of the saved list you'd like to edit.
In the 'Edit Saved Lists' screen, you can:
- Edit the name of the saved list by tapping the pen icon
- Remove a company by tapping the 'minus' logo next to the company name
- Search for a new company to add to the list
Remember to hit 'Save' to save any changes.