You're logged in to Databook and ready to go.
The first step our users find most useful is to search for the companies they're interested.
Searching for a company automatically adds it to your Databook profile.
Once you've added your companies, we can keep you updated with news, insights and data about those companies.
Add companies using the Databook concierge service
We offer all new users a concierge service to upload their chosen companies into Databook.
Just email us a list of the companies you're interested in, and we'll do the rest.
You can access the concierge service by:
- Contacting us via the in-app chat button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Emailing us at [email protected]
We can add companies individually or save custom lists of companies for you (e.g. 'priority leads', 'sales prospects', 'clients').
Add companies individually (Databook iOS app)
It's also easy to search for and add companies in the Databook app.
- Tap the search icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Start typing in the company name
- Tap on the company name from the list of suggestions that appear on screen
If you've agreed to receive notifications from Databook, we will now keep you up to date about key events at this company.
You can adjust what notifications you receive in notifications settings.