Understanding your account's financial case for change is an important part of framing your sales narrative so as to maximize your chances of successfully closing a deal.
Databook analyzes a company's financial strengths and weaknesses to provide insights into its financial case for change (i.e. the areas where the company's management is likely to focus on making improvements).
To see a company's financial case for change on Databook:
- Search for a company
- Select Highlights from the menu on the left
- On the Highlights page, look at the strengths and weaknesses table to see areas where the company may need to improve performance
- Scroll down to the Case for Change section of the page.
The Case for Change page provides supporting information about the company's financial case for change, including:
- Likelihood of meeting revenue growth forecasts
- Likelihood of meeting profitability forecasts
- Gross margin performance versus competitors
- SG&A as a percentage of revenue versus competitors
- Financial impact that a 1% increase in revenues could have