Databook can produce insights for a custom group of companies that you're interested in (for example, your sales targets or clients).
These insights compare performance across the group of companies you've chosen.
To see these insights, you'll need to create a saved list of companies:
- Tap the search icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- At the bottom of the Search screen, select 'Create a new list of companies'
- In the saved list screen, add a name for your list
- Search for the companies you would like to add to the list
- When you have added the companies you're interested in, tap on 'Save'. This will store your list and take you to the Insights screen for this group of companies.
You'll be able to access your saved list in the future from the 'Recently viewed companies / saved lists' section of the Search screen.