Databook's prospecting tool gives you powerful filters to help you identify promising prospects for your solutions.
Here's our recommended workflow for prospecting:
- Open the Company Search prospecting tool on Databook
- Choose the Company Filters that you are interested in. For example, you may only be interested in companies with more than 10,000 employees. Or companies in the Automotive and Manufacturing industries.
- Choose the Financial Filters that are relevant. Many of these are unique to Databook and help you quickly assess which of your accounts may have a financial case for change to buy your solution.
- Once you have filtered down to a list of priority accounts, you can add these to a list. Choose 'Add to List' and select 'New List...' from the drop down.
- You can then name the list (e.g. Q2 priority accounts) and add additional companies to it.
This list will be available for you to refer to in the Lists panel on the Databook home page.