We recommend that you connect your Salesforce account to Databook before using Topics. This article explains how.
If you do not wish to connect your Salesforce, the best way to use Topics is to create a List of companies you are interested in.
Here's how you can do this:
- Navigate to Lists
- Click the +New List button
- Enter a name for the list
- Search for companies you would like to include on the list in the Add Companies field
Once you have created a list, navigate to the list you have made. Then choose the Topics tab on the left, to use Topics.
These articles give ideas for how Topics can be used:
- How Topics can be used to prioritize companies based on management priorities
- How Topics can be used to see if competitors are active at your clients or customers