Databook can help you stay up to date with notifications about the latest developments at your customers and prospects.
When you sign up for Databook, we will start sending you a daily and weekly email news digest about the companies you follow. You can adjust your notification settings here.
The following steps help you customize the notifications you receive.
Choose the companies to receive notifications about
We will include the following types of company in news digest emails and notifications we send you:
- Companies you follow. To follow a company, search for it and click the Follow button. You can view your followed companies here.
- Accounts synced from your Salesforce if you have chosen to connect it to Databook.
Choose the types of notification you would like to receive
In Notification Settings you can choose the types of notification you receive:
- A daily news digest with the most important articles relating to your chosen companies
- A weekly news digest showing key news stories from the past week
- Breaking news (via push notification)
- Company events (via email or push notification)
To set up push notifications
To receive push notifications, you will need to install the Databook iOS app. If you have an iPhone, you can download the app from the App Store here.
Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to sign in to your Databook account.